Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

p.edeh@rocketmail.com SCAM

From Miss Pauline Edeh, I am sending you this proposal with deep concerned as to seek for your help out of my present situation, although we did not know before, but after praying over my problems, my inner spirit told me that you are the right person to approach. I am Miss Pauline Edeh, the only daughter of (Late) Mr. & Mrs Daniel Edeh, my mother died when I was young, then my father been a caring man took very good care of me till November 24TH 2010 that all my joy turn to sorrow , after a brief illness he died in his sleep. My father was a highly reputable business man, he deals in Cafe and Cocoa seeds and I am in the position of the document the bank issued to him when he deposited the money. Now I have decided to transfer and invest due to circumstances surrounding my father's death, and I didn't trust anyone here. I want you to help me transfer and invest this money in any lucrative business in your country considering my age and not having any experience about investment-especial ly of the magnitude this will require. I want immediately the money is transferred to you I will come over to your country to continue my education under your care. If you can be of a sincere assistance to me, please do get back to me for more details.AT ( p.edeh@rocketmail.com ) I await your immediate response. Thanks and God bless you. Sincerely, P auline Edeh. 2013-06-25 21:21:17
Dear evry ONe Greetings of Peace and long life, Life is good but when there is peace it make us to stay longer. I am Miss Pauline from USA,i AM SINGLE and simple, I am from Christain family,I belived in the God almighty ,because he loved us AND MAKE US to Love each other, I beleived in everlasting relationship.I am looking for real love and everlasting relationship Greetings of Peace and long life, Life is good but when there is peace it make us to stay longer. I am Miss Pauline from USA,i AM SINGLE and simple, I am from Christain family,I belived in the God almighty ,because he loved us AND MAKE US to Love each other, I beleived in everlasting relationship.I am looking for real love and everlasting relationship
The picture is stolen. This is a West African scammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment